GUARANTEED TO ILLUMINATE YOUR HOME
We ensure peace of mind that your project will finish off with a high quality, human-centric and desirable lighting installation perfectly designed for each and every specific environment.
OUR RESIDENTIAL LIGHTING DESIGN AND SUPPLY SERVICE
When working with KAZZAR Lighting, the following elements are considered carefully to ensure the occupants have the right type of lighting for the right environment:
· Layers of Light
· Lighting Controls and scene setting
· Colour Rendering (RA) of sources
· Colour temperatures (CCT) of light source to ensure suitability for the scene and environment
· Correct intensity and distribution (through careful luminaire design and optical control)
· Aesthetics of fixtures
We start off any design scheme beginning with a fee proposal outlining the services and documentation required through any stage of the project. Our services can be tailored to meet your specific needs, different stages of design, specific areas or goals (such as energy saving or to achieve certain aesthetics.)
From first meeting, we will determine the brief with you and engage the type of lighting solution required before any detailed proposals are produced. For example you may want a minimalistic appearance, traditional period lighting with modern techniques and/or architectural integrated etc…
Our typical design process includes the following:
· Design Philosophy and concepts.
· Detailed plans and specification.
· Site visits and any revisions required.
· BOQ ( Bill of QTY ) and budget costing
· Lighting specification for installers.
· Control circuits diagram.
· Commissioning of the lighting scheme.
· Additional services for selection of decorative products.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DESIGN SERVICES:
In order to proceed with a design scheme we will need Architectural and landscape plans, ceiling heights and additional information such as elevations, sections and layout of any furniture will be useful (in particular joinery and bathroom design layouts).